Yes! on-site business Flu vaccinations are possible during COVID-19
Demand is high this year and we are stocked with Flu vaccines available for businesses to help protect their team from this year’s Influenza.
Yes! we can deliver onsite Flu vaccinations during COVID-19 and adhere to social distancing and protective measures.
- It is permissible to leave home for medical or other health care needs including attending an appointment to receive a Flu vaccination
- Staggered appointment times allows for safe and efficient vaccinations
- Personal protective wear is worn by the qualified flu vaccination nurse
- Each recipient washes their hands before vaccination and is encouraged to keep a distance of 1.5 metres
We are unable to vaccinate people who have:
- returned from overseas in the past 14 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Flu like symptoms – temperature, cough, runny nose, sore throat or sneezing.
We have bookings available in May and June.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or see our brochure.